Racism: The Science and Tools for the Health Professionals
CDC’s Office of Minority Health and Health Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Management Virtual Leadership Training – JULY & August 2021
This course is for
1. Senior executive leaders
such as members of the Management Board; CIO directors; and those currently responsible for leading the agency’s strategic programs, policies, and services.
2. Managers and supervisors
including program managers at the division level, management officials, division directors, and deputy directors.
We approach anti-racism discussions designed to improve leadership to promote institutional Diversity and Inclusion by focusing on co-creating caring and nurturing spaces for health equity. The primary resource for this training is the book entitled Racism: The Science and Tools for Public health Professionals. It is challenging to discuss issues around racism in public health without, first, understanding key related terms like “race,” “racism”, “ethnicity,” and “culture.” These terms and their meanings can be used in different ways under different circumstances; therefore, thus leaders are presented with several widely utilized definitions for the terms “race,” “racism”, “ethnicity,” and “culture”. Knowledge gained in these discussions will be valuable to institutions and agencies, like CDC, its leadership and employees particularly during this COVID-19 pandemic. This training will enable leaders, staff, employees to gain critical insights and skills which will be vital in forging ahead to promote antiracism in your working environment and in the community. The training situates current antiracism efforts, including those contained in the book, within the historical context of public health, given that the profession has a long, rich history of social change, community organizing, policy advocacy, and scholarship aimed at achieving health equity and social justice.
- Examine ways to develop strategies to study antiracism to promote health equity.
- Initiate collaborations at the intersectionsof identity, culture and value that enable community, key stakeholders, and scholars from several disciplines to support spaces for innovative solutions to reduce inequity in health.
- Challenge public and health agency leaders to engage in professional and disciplinary self-critique as relates to research and practice to promote anti-racism and decolonization of health
- Provide ways to engagecommunities and institutions to generate innovative anti-racism solutions that are socially, culturally, and structurally sustainable.
- Create solutions for structural and social determinants of health using a culture-based approach
- Examine the limit and impact of individual based antiracism training, such as unconscious biases, to better understand the need for effective policy level decision-making.
- Explore how our understandings of leadership, and inclusion have evolved and intersected to create a new level of awareness and skills that are critical for leaders in these times of creating antiracism and decolonizing policies and programs.
- Delve into why we need to expand the circle of perspectives that can inform our professional growth while advancing equity and social justice.
Give you a sexy girl, what will you do to her
Hi Man,How Are You Doing
The next time I read a blog, Hopefully it doesnt disappoint me as much as this particular one. After all, Yes, it was my choice to read, nonetheless I actually thought you would probably have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of crying about something that you could possibly fix if you were not too busy looking for attention.
Can I just say what a relief to uncover an individual who really understands what theyre talking about on the web. You certainly know how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More people ought to read this and understand this side of the story. I was surprised that you arent more popular given that you most certainly have the gift.
The more you play,SLOT the more fun The more you spin, the more chances you have to enter free spins. Auto type must only spin PG SLOT slots.
אני מאוד ממליץ על אתר הזה כנסו עכשיו ותהנו ממגוון רחב של בחורות ברמה מאוד גבוהה. רק באתר ישראל נייט לאדי נערות ליווי